Create a Business Profile to make your Company visible in the MarineTraffic Business Directory and other pages of MarineTraffic including the Live Map.
The only thing needed is a registered MarineTraffic account. Then, simply visit My Account and click on the Business Profiles tab.
Take some time to provide MarineTraffic with information regarding your Company in the form that will be brought out. Note that:
- All Company Details must be provided in English
- The more complete and accurate the profile is, the higher the chances for more visibility to other MarineTraffic users (and, of course, potential customers, clients or partners)
- Fields marked with * are mandatory and cannot be left blank
- The checkbox at the bottom of the form has to be ticked (make sure you have read and understood the statements next to it)
Once you are ready click on the Submit button (bottom right corner).
Note: All incoming applications get manually reviewed by MarineTraffic to ensure that only trusted and operational Companies will be listed in the MarineTraffic Business Directory. You will then be informed via e-mail as to whether your Business Profile has been approved or not.
Once your Business Profile gets activated you can start enjoying the benefits of added visibility to millions of MarineTraffic visitors from all over the world!
As a next step, you may want to:
- Create a Corporate Account to supervise and organise your Company's user profiles (instead of having multiple personal MarineTraffic accounts)
- Increase exposure of your Company by subscribing to a Promoted/Super Promoted service
- Consider your Advertising Opportunities with MarineTraffic and reach your targeted audience