The MarineTraffic Add-ons are purchasable services that enable you to further personalise some aspects of the subscription plan or bundle of your choice. This way you are able to bring the offered services of MarineTraffic into alignment with your actual needs.
Let's have a quick look at what each Add-on may offer to you:
- Fleet extension Add-ons enable you to extend the default size of your fleet (as set by your subscription plan). Each Add-on can extend the overall size of your fleet(s) according to the number of vessels you choose.
- SAT Add-ons enable you to get undelayed satellite coverage for the vessels of your fleets on which you allocate them (apart from standard terrestrial coverage) regardless of your subscription plan. Even if you are a SAT or a SAT PRO plan subscriber, you can exceed your plan's limit by purchasing this Add-on for your desired number of vessels.
To supercharge your fleet, click here.
The MarineTraffic Credits serve as a digital currency which facilitates the personalisation of MarineTraffic services. The services that are made available to you after your registration, as well as the extent to which they can be utilized, depend mainly on the subscription plan or bundle you have chosen.
By purchasing credits, you are able to further personalise some aspects of the offered services and refine certain MarineTraffic features according to your wish.
- Extend the limits of your plan. For example, suppose you have subscribed to a Logistics Operations Lite bundle and you want to be receiving SMS notifications for certain vessels or ports of interest. According to your selected plan, you will be getting up to 10 notifications via SMS per month. If you feel that this predefined amount of SMS notifications is not enough, you can purchase Credits which will allow you to exceed your plan's limitations and reach the desired number of monthly SMS notifications without having to upgrade to another subscription plan or bundle.
- Purchase API services and get charged using Credits. This way you can get as much information about recorded vessel positions or build your own applications with data provided to you by MarineTraffic!
- You can also use Credits to export more data records and extend the export limits of your plan!
Note: Credits cannot be used outside of MarineTraffic and will expire one year after the date of purchase.
To purchase Credits, click here.