Corporate Accounts are designed for companies that need to use MarineTraffic solutions across departments or teams. The driving force behind their creation was to offer a way of handling multiple MarineTraffic accounts within a corporate environment much more efficiently.
Instead of having to deal with a number of personal accounts, with Corporate Accounts the administration is centralised. As a result, the administrator - and consequently the company as a whole - is provided with a number of advantages and benefits:
- Control over the number of users and their subscription plans
- Control over the total subscription fees
- Central assignment of MarineTraffic Subscription Plans, Add-ons and Credits according to the company's needs
However, the advantages do not end at centralised administration. With Corporate Accounts you also get:
- Volume discounts for 3 or more users of the same subscription plan
- Sharing of Fleets between co-workers
- Sharing of Documents and Certificates between co-workers and other MarineTraffic users
- Ship owners/managers can manage their vessels' particulars
Note that you must have created a Business Profile for your Company to be eligible to apply for a Corporate Account - build a strong presence for your company on MarineTraffic and firmly establish its brand-name among the MarineTraffic users globally.