Bring out the Vessel InfoWindow by simply clicking on any vessel icon on the Live Map.
The Vessel InfoWindow contains all the details regarding the selected vessel as well as Voyage Forecasts (the latter is the default view when bringing out a Vessel InfoWindow - click on the previous link to learn more).
Click on the "Menu" option to alter the content of the InfoWindow and perform a series of Actions on Map or find More Info about the subject vessel.
The "Actions On Map" options enable you to:
Options under the "More Info" section enable you to:
• view the Itineraries History of the vessel | Itineraries History |
• view the latest recorded positions of her | Position History |
• view the latest recorded Port Calls of her | Port Calls |
• view a list of all the nearby vessels | Nearby Vessels |
You can also use the other Action Buttons to:
• get to the Vessels Details page of the subject vessel | Vessel Details |
• create vessel-based Notifications | Create Notifications |
• manage the vessel in relation to your Fleets - you may add her to one of your fleets or use the Fleet Status Controls if she already belongs to any of them | Add to Fleet or ON/OFF/SAT |
Last but not least, you can visit the Photo Details pages of the vessel by just clicking on the photo of her (if there are any available photos - hovering your mouse's index over the photo will also let you know about the total number of them).
To close the InfoWindow simply click on the "X" button on the top right corner.
Note: The Vessel InfoWindow will differ when you click on vessel icons that sail out of range of terrestrial AIS-receiving Stations.
To get full access, you will have to subscribe to a Satellite AIS product (SAT / SAT PRO subscription plan, SAT Add-on or selected bundles).