All the available information and related material regarding any ship are accessible through the MarineTraffic Vessel Details Page.
The most common and easy ways to access this page are:
- by clicking on the Vessel Details button on the Vessels' Infowindow.
- by typing the vessel’s name or MMSI/IMO in the Search Bar on the top right corner of the screen. (In cases of synonymies, make sure that you click on the name of vessel that matches your preferences)
- or by clicking on the Vessel Name field in any result list after performing a search in the Data Exploration Tool.
Using the Vessel Details page, you are able to get all the available vessel and voyage information.
On the top bar of the page you can see the vessel name, along with the vessel type, IMO/MMSI and a profile picture as well.
Additionally, you can contribute to this vessel’s details by clicking on the three dots you will find on the upper right corner of the page.
Using the Voyage Information section, you are able to get forward-looking information regarding the subject vessel. The destination port, the ETA and the average Speed recorded are some of these details, along with Itineraries History and Latest Positions.
Under the Vessel Info section you can access alll the available information regarding the subject vessel, such as general info (IMO/MMSI,name, Vessel Type etc.), but also all the information regarding the Vessel Particulars.
Information about the vessel's current status and position (as received by our network of AIS-receiving stations) is available at the "Latest Position" section together with:
- direct view her position on the Live Map
- list of Nearby Vessels
- information regarding the weather and wind conditions on the area the vessel is at.
You may also access all the photos of the vessel in the MarineTraffic Photo Directory or even upload your own photos of the vessel.
You can also view any vessel's most recent Port Calls.
Another great feature of the Vessel Details Page is that you can interact with the Vessel Timeline plot diagram.
On the bottom of the page you will be able to find a list of Companies that operate or have offices in the destination port or in the nearby ports.
You can also add your own Company in our Business Directory, clicking on the LIST YOUR COMPANY tab.
Last but not least, you will be able to see the In the News section, in case any published news is related to this vessel.