You can get to the MarineTraffic "Port Calls, Arrivals & Departures" page in various ways:
- Click on the "Ports" tab on the MarineTraffic Main Menu and then select the "Arrivals & Departures" option.
- From the Port Calls Box, click on the "Search for Port Calls" option.
- Click on the relevant link at the footer section of the MarineTraffic homepage.
- From the Port Details page, click on the "Recent Arrivals & Departures" tab. Then click on the "Show all" option (in this case you get the recent Port Calls regarding the port which the Port Details page was about)
- From the Vessel Details page, click on the "Show full list" of the "Recent Port Calls" section (in this case you get the recent Port Calls regarding the vessel which the Vessel Details page was about)
- You can also use the advanced searches for Ports. After performing a search, click on the "Arrivals" or "Departures" fields to get the related lists accordingly for the subject port.
In any case, the "Port Calls, Arrivals & Departures" page will be brought out. By using this page, you will be able to find information regarding the most recent Port Calls for any port or vessel that is recorded by MarineTraffic.
You can either search for Ports or Vessels by typing your search terms on the appropriate fields. There are also filters which allow you to further narrow down your search results.
These filters are:
- Select Fleet: Apart from being able to search the Port Calls history of any vessel or port, you can directly search for those that were triggered by vessels that belong to any of your fleet(s). Simply, make your selection from the relevant drop-down menu.
- Port Call type: Choose whether you wish to get results regarding Arrivals only, Departures only or Both (any type of Port Call - Arrivals & Departures).
- Date Range: Select the desired time period for which you want to get your search results. Note that the available date range depends on the subscription plan of your choice (ranging from 3 to 60 days back).
You are also able to toggle between:
- the Port's Local Time or UTC
- Include In-Transit Port Calls
- Include Anchorages and Canals
by simply clicking on any of the respective buttons.
In case you want to reset all filters, click on the "Clear filters" option. If you want the filtering options to be retracted click on the "Hide Filters" tab - notice that hiding filters will not reset them.
Search results are, as always, presented in rows. Each row represents a record of a Port Call.
For each recorded Port Call you can find information on:
- Vessel Name: The name of the vessel that took part in the respective Port Call (click on the name of the vessel to get to the Vessel Details page of her)
- Timestamp: The exact date and time the Port Call was recorded.
- Port: The port where the respective Port Call took place (click on the name of the port to get to the Port Details page of it)
- Port Call Type: Departure of a vessel for her destination port or Arrival of a vessel from her previous port (click on the name of the destination or the previous port to get to the Port details page of it)
- Time Elapsed: In case of an Arrival this field shows the Transit Time needed by the vessel to reach her destination from her previous stop. In case of a Departure, the indication shows the Time spent in the Port the vessel is departing from.
Search results can be ordered according to your wish by clicking once on any of the column titles. Click twice to reverse that order.
Using the options at the bottom of the page you can:
- get informed about the total number of records found that match your search criteria
- navigate through search results pages by entering a page number or selecting the next or previous one
- decide on the desired amount of search results per page (10/20/50)