Click on the API Services option under the My Account Section.
All the created API Services of yours will be displayed on your screen regardless of whether they are Active or not (Green header = active API Service, Red header = inactive API Service).
Apart from being able to view a list of your API Services, each Service's details are also available so that you can always refer to its parameters.
You can also get an overview of:
- Created: The date you have created the subject API Service
- Charge Type: Credit or Subscription-based API Service
- Last Access: Date/Timestamp of the last time that the Service has been used/called
- API Key: Your unique API Key for the subject Service
- Simple/Extended Response: The response type you have set
- Total Requests: Responses' count
- Include SAT-AIS positions: Whether Sat-AIS data are included in the responses
- Polling without time filtering allowed: Whether you are able to override the frequency limits of the subject API Service (call the Service on request)
- Exclude TER-AIS positions: Whether TER-AIS data are excluded from the responses
- Price (subscription-based APIs only): The subscription fees regarding the subject API Service
Note that the displayed parameters and information may vary depending on the API Service.