Export Data buttons can be found in any advanced search-page regarding Vessels and Ports as well as in the Quick-search page.
Depending on your search criteria, the corresponding search results will be displayed on your screen. Keep in mind that each row in the search results area is considered a record. Let's have a look at an example:
Under the Vessels In Range page, we have applied two filters using the relevant sliders.
Thus, at the moment of the search, 328 vessels (records) had been returned that fitted the following criteria:
- vessels are in range (at that time being)
- vessels are more than 330 metres long
- their speed is over 10 knots (at that time being)
Upon clicking on the Export data button, a green rectangular box will appear. Using the available options contained in it, you are able to view the remaining records that can be exported and define the extent of the data export you are about to perform each time.
Note: The number of exported records is dictated by your subscription plan or bundle. To find out more, please click here.
These are the available pieces of information and options:
- Total records in the table - the total number of returned search-results
- You can export up to - the total amount of records you can export
- Limit exported rows to - use this option to reduce the amount of exported records (only the x first displayed records will be exported - where x=the number of your choice)
Click on the Continue button to complete the procedure. The Data of your choice will be downloaded to your computer (in CSV format).
Note II: You can click on the X cancel button to cancel the Data Export process at any time.