Go to My Fleets page under My Account Section. Then, use the adjacent tabs (My Fleets,Vessel Plus, Settings) to be able to perform any action related to the management of your Fleets.
Use the My Fleets tab to get a list of your created fleets (each row of the list corresponds to a fleet).
You can see the name of each fleet under Name column and the date you have created each one of them.
You can also perform the following actions:
- Choose your default fleet: Click on the MAKE DEFAULT button which corresponds to the fleet that you prefer to set as your default one. Τhe fleet of your choice will be the one you will be viewing in My Fleets page or on the Live Map by default while you will be able to directly add more vessels to it in just a click.
- Rename a fleet: Click on the name of the fleet to open it and then double click on the fleet name to change it.
- Control the vessel status: Click on the VIEW & EDIT button to access the fleet. You are able to activate/de-activate the vessel(s) of your Fleet by click to slide the sidebar icon.
- Delete a fleet: Tick the box next to the Fleet you want to delete and then click on the trash bin icon to permanently delete the selected fleet.
- Sort fleets: Simply click on the drop-down arrow to select among the 4 sort options. Alphabetically or according to the creation date of the Fleet.
- Share your fleet: Click on the Share icon next to VIEW & EDIT button to share your Fleet to any user of a Corporate account. Please note that Fleet sharing is only available in a Corporate account with a Fleet Share Add-on service.
- Show fleet on the Live Map and Explore Data: Click on the three dot menu icon to bring out the options to Show on the Map or Explore Data and see more data about the Fleet.