Click on the "My Notifications" option under the My Account Section.
On the panel that is brought out, select the "Edit My Notifications" tab.
Every time you use the Notifications Wizard and assign certain notifications to an asset of your choice (vessel, fleet, port or a combination), a new group of notifications is created. These groups are presented in this section so that you can swiftly get an overview of the notifications that are bound to each asset with efficiency.
Let's have a look at a rather complex example:
In this case, the selected asset is a whole fleet (Container Vessels) in combination with a certain port (Singapore). 6 different notifications have been tied to this combination of assets.
- some of them will be triggered only by the vessels that constitute the subject fleet (In Range, Out of Range, New Photo Uploaded)
- some of them are combination-triggered (Arrivals at, Departures from, Vessel to Port Proximity of the fleet's vessels to Singapore port)
- note that you are able to see the values that you have set to the variables in the "Vessel to Port Proximity" notification (Proximity to Port, Repeat every)
- the selected communication channels for each group of notifications are also displayed next to the set of notifications that comprise each group [E-mail, Text (SMS)]
At the bottom right corner of the list, you can see the "Total Items" indication - maximum is 20 items per page, in case you have created more notification items (more groups of notifications) there will be relative navigation buttons, for your convenience.
Tip: Click on the asset's name that the notifications are grouped under to perform the following actions:
- if the asset is a certain vessel you will get to the Vessel Details page of her
- if the asset is a certain port you will get to Port Details page of it
- if the asset is a fleet you will get to the Fleet Management page