[Only the administrator of a Corporate Account is able to purchase Share Add-ons which he can assign to any other user of the Corporate Account]
Purchase Fleet Sharing Add-ons
Click on the "Buy" tab under the Corporate Account Dashboard and select the "Buy Share Add-ons" option.
Select the number of vessels that are contained in the fleet you wish to share and the number of users who will be sharing the subject fleet.
Note that volume discounts apply.
Share your Fleet(s)
Click on the "My Fleets" option under the My Account Section to view your "Fleets List". At the right end of each fleet's row, there will be the "Share" button. Click on it to bring out the Sharing options.
Select the Users who will be sharing your fleet using the checkboxes next to their names. Select the Fleet Sharing Add-on you will use - in this example you will be sharing a fleet of 4 vessels with two more members of your Corporate Account.
When you are ready, click on the "Save" button to activate Fleet Sharing.
Notes on Share Limitations
- The shared fleet cannot contain more vessels than the Share Add-on.
- With sharing enabled, you can keep adding vessels to your fleet provided that you will not exceed the number of the Share Add-on vessels.
- Share Add-ons is a cost-effective way of sharing a large fleet with other members of a Corporate Account without having to upgrade the users' subscription plans.
- Only one fleet can be actively shared using a Share Add-on. In order to share multiple fleets, you should purchase the respective number of Share Add-ons. For example, if you wish to share 5 fleets of 10 vessels you should purchase 5 Share Add-ons for 10 vessels (instead of one Share Add-on for 50 vessels).
- The users you are sharing your Fleet(s) with cannot manage/edit the shared Fleet - they only have view rights.