There are two ways to access the Details page of any asset (vessel, port or lighthouse) which is displayed on the Live Map.
- tap on the asset's icon on the Live Map to bring out its information box and tap on the information box
- perform a search using the relevant icon on the Main Toolbar (or bring out a list using the "Lists" option) and tap on the "info" icon next to the name of the asset that interests you
In any case, you will get to the Details page of the subject asset. There you can find all the available information regarding it, view the uploaded photos of the asset and perform various actions related to the asset.
Note that the available options and information vary depending on the type of the asset (vessel, port, lighthouse).
Let's have a look at the Details page of a vessel:
The default photo of the subject vessel will be shown at the top of the Details page. The number of available photos is shown below.
Tap on the photo to access the Photo Gallery and view all the available photos of the subject vessel. Use the "Display Options" buttons to select the way the available photos will be displayed.
Tap on any photo to view it in full-screen.
Use the available action buttons to perform the following actions:
- vessel track: tap on this button to view an animated playback of the subject vessel's track. Tap on the "Play" icon to start the animation, use the slider to fast-forward or rewind it.
- show on map: tap on this button to directly locate and view the vessel's position on the Live Map
- add to fleet: add the vessel to your default fleet. If you want to make any alterations prior to adding the vessel to your fleet, tap on the "3 dots" at the right side of the button to bring out the Fleet Options.
- add to new fleet: create a new fleet and add the vessel to it.
Note that if the vessel already belongs to any of your fleets, the available options will be different.
Use the Fleet Status Controls to:
- remove the vessel from your fleet
- define the vessel's fleet status
Find details regarding the vessel's static information.
Voyage Related Information
Find information regarding the latest voyage details of the subject vessel (Previous and Current Port, Current Destination as reported via AIS), speed and draught details and a timestamp of the last received info.
Note that you can tap on the "arrow" button to get to the Port Details page of the relevant ports.
Last Position Received
Find details regarding the vessel's Dynamic Information such as:
- Current Position (Area, Lat, Lon)
- Current Status/Speed (Speed/Course, Status)
- AIS-related (Info received at, AIS Source)
Related to My Location
In this section, you can be informed about the distance of the subject vessel from your current location. Estimations are also available regarding the Arrival and ETA of her to your current location.
Information on the current weather conditions at the area where the subject vessel is currently located
Recent Port Calls
In this section of the Vessel Details page, you can see a list of the most recent Port Calls for the subject vessel. Tap on any port to get to the Port Details page of it.
As already mentioned you can get to Details pages regarding Ports and Lighthouses as well. The page structure is similar to that of a Vessel Details page.
Port Details pages
Photos, the "show on map" button and port details are also present. It is important to notice, though, that you can find three very interesting lists:
- Vessels in Port: A list of all the vessels that are currently in the subject port
- Recent Arrivals/Departures: A list of the most recent Port Calls (Arrivals at and Departures from the subject Port)
- Expected Arrivals: A list of the Expected Arrivals of vessels at the subject Port
The numbers in the brackets notate the amount of vessels contained in the respective list. Tap on the name of the list that interests you. The list will expand to allow you to find more information and visit the Details page of any of the included vessels.
Lights Details pages
Information on the subject lighthouse, related photos, "show on map" button are available in the relevant Details pages. There is also an indication regarding the number of vessels that are located or sail near the subject lighthouse (Ships near).