2015 has been an exciting year of growth and innovation at MarineTraffic. We scaled up to support more than 30 million people who used our web and mobile services this year, tracking vessels and making more informed decisions. For this, we grew our team to 40 and improved our operations striving to move fast on the product side and at the same time support you in the most professional way.
Here are just a few of this year's product updates that may have given you a helping hand. Maybe you’ll even discover a new feature or two to make you even more successful in 2016.
Homepage additions and improvements
- Fleet Mode: ON / Display Multiple Fleets
- Live Map InfoWindows just got smarter!
- ECA Zones & Time Zones added to the available Layers
- Additions to the Density Maps feature
- Daylight added to the available Layers
- Explore our New Homepage!
- Introducing the "Voyage Forecasts" tool
- Voyage Planner | Now accepting Route Suggestions
- Keep better track of your AIS Station's Performance and Statistics
- Discover the new available Notifications
- Advanced Filtering Options are now available
More API services
Mobile App Updates
Events & Landmarks
- Conquering new heights together
- MarineTraffic Open Data for the World Port Hackathon 2015 (Rotterdam)
...and many more was only possible thanks to your feedback and support!