All AIS station owners/operators or users who contribute to the AIS data collection are entitled to free subscription plans.
The MarineTraffic account which is used to register a receiving station will receive the Professional or Professional Plus plans for free!
- > 40% availability during the past three months
- at least one position sent within the past 7 days
In order to be eligible for a free Professional Plus plan, you need to have at least one Station with:
> 85% availability during the past three months
at least one position sent within the past 5 days
coverage area larger than 300 km²
Note I: The free subscription plans are automatically assigned to your MarineTraffic account when certain thresholds are met. You can see the free plan under My Account > My Online Services
PROFESSIONAL Plan features
- No ads Experience
- The capacity to track 1 vessel as it makes cross-ocean voyages, with satellite flex.
- See all port calls made over the last 30 days
- See full voyage forecasts, including route and calculated ETAs
- View all expected arrivals for vessels headed to a given port next
- Access historical noon and midnight positions reported by commercial vessels over the last 30 days
- View historical records for over 20 other distinct vessel events, for the last 30 days; including berth calls, ETA and destination updates, draught changes
- View the Live Map in your own way - Filter the vessels you see by type, status, destination, origin, capacity or load condition.
- See animated replays of vessel movements, up to 30 days back
- Information on vessel ownership and management, for much of the commercial fleet.
- Technical vessel details allowing the identification and validation of specifications on potential clients and candidate vessels.
- Receive updates on the movements of vessels and fleets in areas or ports relevant to you.
- Be notified when vessels change their destination to ports you serve.
- Easily group and visualise up to 50 vessels on the Live Map
PROFESSIONAL Plus plan features
Everything in the Professional Plan, plus:
- Your capacity to track vessels with satellite flex is increased to 10 vessels.
- See all port calls made over the last 1 year
- Get your access to all vessel events, increased to cover activity going back over the last 1 year
- Detailed charts of navigable waters, with bathymetry, landmarks and sea hazards
- See animated replays of vessel movements a total of 1 year back