The Route Planner is an In-App service, meaning it is exclusively available for purchase and use through the App. With it, you can easily plan routes for the vessels of your interest.
- My Routes
- Route Planner Options
- Route Tools
Here, you can create a new route from scratch, import/export one from/to GPS Exchange Format (GPX) or select a route in order to rename, delete or open it.
Route Planner Options
Here, you can select the vessel’s speed for the planned route and/or the date and time when the trip would start.
When the edit option (represented by a pencil icon) is enabled in the Route Planner tool, you can tap anywhere on the Live Map so that you can manually create or simply adjust your route.
- Tap anywhere on the Live Map to create Waypoints
- Tap on a Waypoint to delete it
- Tap on a Waypoint and hold to choose a Waypoint Type, change the Waypoint color and/or manually enter the Latitude and Longitude of the Waypoint
You may tap on the relevant icon to change the Units as per your preference. The available options are:
- Distance (NM)
- Remaining Distance (NM)
- Distance between Waypoints (NM)
- Duration (Days,Hours,Months)
- Date and Time (29 Apr 22:24 UTC)
- Vessel Course (Deg)
- Positions (Lat/Lon)
- Tags (WP1, WP2, etc.)
Here, you can choose to calculate, record or reverse your Route.