The Fleet Monitoring Dashboard is a feature that provides a quick view of the voyage status of the vessels you are interested in.
This feature is available only to the customers who subscribed to the Fleet Operations Solution.
- The vessels need to be added to the Fleet - you will not be able to get the random vessels and add them to the Fleet Monitoring Dashboard.
- The latest position needs to be the latest 1-month-old
- The timeline is offered only in UTC time regardless of the preferences selected
The Fleet Dashboard feature offers:
- An easy way to monitor the voyage status of multiple vessels at the same time as it contains all the essential information on the first view
- Digging into detail when needed: Past to present weather data, speed, load conditions, ETAs
- Gradients that correlate weather values with voyage speed
- Automated fit on screen view, as well as more resolutions starting from 1 day down to 1 hour level of detail
There are three ways how you can enter the Fleet Dashboard:
- By clicking on the Fleet Management option, through the Live Mao Main Toolbar.
- By using the left side panel on the Live Map and expanding the vessels list within each Fleet:
- By entering the "My Fleets" page under your account and clicking the dot menu option next to every fleet line:
For each vessel we display the origin and destination port and the vessel's last position timestamp against the present time where the user triggers the dashboard update:
- Origin port
- Destination port
- Voyage Timeline arrow indicator
- Indicator of the present time "Now "
- Simple track-line option
- Vessel speed gradient on trackline
- Vessel Speed gradient & Wind barb icons per resolution slot
By selecting the vessel of interest, you can select the desired resolution of the Fleet Dashboard from the offered list:
If you hover on the vessel`s icon, as well as on the icons that represent the Origin Destination and the Destination Port, you will be able to see voyage related details of the subject vessel:
You can extend the menu under each vessel in order to see the weather data per voyage:
You can also perform some actions related to the specific vessel of your interest directly through the Fleet Dashboard by clicking the three dots menu:
- View Past Track
- Create Notification
- View the vessel on the Live Map
- Check the vessel details page