I can not see the maps on live maps function in my Safari browser.

Comments

7 comments

  • Avatar
    Permanently deleted user

    Hi Malcolm,

     

    Please try to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    M.L. Jacobs

    I too can confirm a problem with Safari 5.1.10 (under OS X).  Although the map itself displays, no vessels appear on the Live Map.  Firefox on the same computer works fine.  

     

     

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    David Dodge

    Not just safari - it's not working on my Chrome either - although it IS working on IE7. I have cleared cache and cookies but it hasn't helped. Everything else is fine, just the map gone

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Mazin Hussein

    Dear all,  

    Some users reported an issue with the popular plugin AdBlock. 

    If you have been using AdBlock or any similar plugins please disable it for MarineTraffic.com . 

    Everything should be fine afterwards. 

    Thank you for using MarineTraffic. 

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    M.L. Jacobs

    Good suggestion Mazin -- for perhaps 10% of those having a problem AND using AdBlock or similar plugin.  But this doesn't address the issue for the other 90% of those reporting problems. This along with advice to clear cache and cookies is just a deflection from inherent problems.

    It is certainly clear that the MT developers and support staff do not have a good testing program in place as ad hoc changes appear to roll out daily with differing results in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and others.  I acknowledge that this is no easy task trying to support multiple versions of every browser, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to actually see if the changes work in the most common user environments before publishing the changes.

     

    regards,

    Malcolm

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    M.L. Jacobs

    Ships are displayed with Safari 6.1.6 under OS X Lion (10.7.5) ... but tonight no ships are displayed with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer under Windows 7; but are displayed with Firefox under Windows 7 and OS X Lion.

     

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Marc Servranckx

    Dear,

    We can not load the nautical charts !

    No ships are displayed !

    " My points" are not displayed

    with Google Chrome

    Subscription plan PRO ! ! ! !

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.